03 March 2007

On the Road...

It's been a while since our last post...life on the road is crazy! We have been from Virginia to Illinois to Georgia to North Carolina to Kentucky to South Carolina!

We've been in negative degree weather one week and then on to beautiful sunny skies the next! The deputation trail is anything but boring! We are having a blast and are so amazed at God's goodness. We have had the privilege of meeting such wonderful people and have been able to form some life-long friendships!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Sometime later at night, as you try to relax after a long day, you find something amazing. It is good to see that you are out on the road raising your support. Jennifer and I will pray for you. Sorry that we could not get together while you where Ministering in NC. We only live in Greensboro. E-mail if you have time. It is jjenrj@hotmail.com.

Your Brother in Christ,

John Mullins

Rodney said...

Hey Craig and Amanada, so good to see you are doing what you actually said you were going to do. This is Rodney, you probably do not remember me from school. I am really happy and proud of you both. Please keep me on your list rodverner@hotmail.com. We have a lot to catch up on.

Rodney

Anonymous said...

Hey Dyson's. Well my name is Craig Dyson. I did a google search for my wife's name and came across your blog page. I'm a youth pastor in Richmond VA at a church called The House of Prayer. Don't know if we are related at all but would love to get in contact with you if just through email. Craig@hop.org or www.myspace.com/generationnow

God bless,
Craig Dyson

Ken said...

Hey Craig and Amanda,Hong Kong Inn was great last night. Seriously, I just read you guys were expecting. I am so excited for you. Our family will be keeping you and your family in prayer for safety and health. God bless you.