08 May 2012

a trip that will change your life...

There is very little doubt when one walks down the street of Addis Ababa Ethiopia that the lack of healthcare can be overwhelming. Children everywhere who are facing a life of difficulty because they don't have the medical attention they need. It is tragic, one of the sad reminders of the sinful and fallen world we live in. For Team Ethiopia, God has given us the opportunity to make a difference. We live there, we get to see the people and what they face and we get to be apart of a local clinic that is making a difference in the peoples lives. We have watched what God can do through people who just want to help not only physically, but more importantly, spiritually. Now here comes the big part...We want you to experience it. Yes, that is correct, we are challenging you to step out of your comfort zone and come to Ethiopia in May 2013 for a trip that is going to change your life...for the good. Team Ethiopia is partnering with a local clinic to host a medical missions trip May 9-18, 2013,  and we want YOU to be involved. From medical clinics to teaching, from sight seeing to experiencing everything that makes Ethiopia unique, I can promise that you won't be disappointed. If you are in the medical field and want to make a difference please contact us immediately. Even if you are not in the medical field but feel that you can help please let us know. It is going to be an absolute life changing journey into the love of Christ and showing that love to the people of Ethiopia. I hope and pray you will take this opportunity. Come prepared...leave changed. 

Are you willing to change lives in Ethiopia?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig and Amanda, we met in Ethiopia two years ago when I adopted my daughter (had lunch at the Island Breeze, friends of John and Sara Ward). I'm a pediatrician and I'd love to join you. We are tentatively in the midst of our third adoption, so depending on how things go, I may be in Ethiopia sooner than that, but perhaps we could work something out whenever I'm there. If I have any remaining vacation next May, I'd love to join you. Kelly Wright

The Dyson Family said...

Kelly, It is fantastic to hear from you. I will keep you updated on everything. Right now we are trying to get some doctors to commit so we can set everything in stone. I know with your situation it is hard to commit yet. Congrats on the third adoption by the way!

The Dyson Family said...

BTW, can you send me your email? craig@mid-way.com