18 February 2016

I suppose...

It is 1 am here in Raleigh on a now Friday morning. I suppose I should update everyone on Amanda's health. It has been one month now since Amanda received her new kidney and pancreas. She has been able to get out a little more, although she still hasn't been around any kids or large groups of people she knows. It has been a challenge but we try to keep her from exposure to germs, as the first few months are very important after the transplant. Amanda goes each week for a checkup and blood work, and so far everything has gone really well. She is getting used to her medicine, although it can be a bit discouraging taking all the pills she needs to take. Some of those will be decreased in time, some of them she will continue to take for life.

We appreciate everyones prayers and your continued prayers as well. I a sorry I have not put up a post lately, I have just found it difficult to write...

I am now 38...incredible. It seems like yesterday I was in college. I am now listening to "Remember When" by Allan Jackson. Probably shouldn't do that, makes me cry :)

Stay strong and stay faithful...

Craig

No comments: